With the next event ready to kick off tomorrow, Pixonic has unveiled a new video designed to help players know what to expect- and what to look forward to!
- A new Event currency, the Token. Much like previous Events, you’ll be awarded Tokens through gameplay, and all players who play a game will get Tokens at the end.
- Special event tasks, as we saw with the Anniversary Event, that let you earn free goodies like painted bots and the new Tempest cannons
- The chest system returns in the same incarnation we saw in the last event, with three levels of chest available as well as the “superchest”
- Clan members can donate Tokens to increase their member size, as before
- Gifting Tokens to clanmates will get you a bit of Premium
- The new Tempest weapon is available “during the event,” indicating that like the Wild Bunch bots it may be an event-only reward. It can be purchased for 2500 Tokens.
Here’s a link to the full video, and good luck to all from MECH*SPECTRUM!