Pixonic has released the details of the Test Server changes available for play this coming weekend, 7/22-7/23. They include:
- The new “Beacon Rush” battle mode, which lets players respawn on captured beacons instead of in the starting area
- Updates to the user interface based on player feedback from previous test sessions
- New map in early stages of development
- The new Heavy prototype bot returns. This bot has a “Descend” ability, which grants Stealth for 5 seconds upon landing after a Jump. It has 1 Heavy weapons slot, and 2 Mediums. This time around, it has +10% health.
- Three different variants of the “chain lightning” weapon that can hit multiple targets
- The “flamethrower” Heavy prototype returns
- New paint jobs (including one for the Cossack!)
- “Various robots and weapons rebalance”
Instructions for those interested in this latest round of testing can be found here for iOS. (Android information and availability unknown)
UPDATE: Android availability confirmed.