Hey everyone! We’re now approaching the contest’s halfway point, with plenty more ahead on our trick-or-treat journey.
We had a small setback with yesterday’s contest, and extended it 24 hours to make sure everyone gets a chance to win. Spare a moment of gratitude for the overwhelmed volunteer admins of the War Robots Players Page. They’ve been remarkable in getting as many people approved as possible, but at the end of the day it was a big ask in a 24-hour period.
We’ll have the winner of yesterday’s contest AND today’s contest decided at 11PM EST tonight! And what’s up for grabs for Day 6? Glad you asked!
As a thanks for rolling with the unexpected, let’s give a fun one! I know a lot of folks are really keen for a Haechi, so let’s make that today’s prize.
A lot of folks know that Pixonic runs a couple of War Robots sites, and a new site will be coming up quite soon. In the meantime, let’s go visit their official blog!
Warrobots.net is the home of the Iron Library, a collection of useful articles hand-picked by Pixonic as the best of the crop of submissions for a writer’s contest. If you’re looking to expand your knowledge of the game, that’s a great place to have bookmarked.
So here’s how to enter.
- Go to Warrobots.net and look for my comment on one of the recent articles. It’s under the name “Jay,” my profile pic shows me in the unmistakable hoops of the greatest soccer team in the world (Glasgow Celtic), and- of course- it references this giveaway. This one is a bit of a scavenger hunt, but it’s also a great chance to see some of what the Iron Library has to offer!
- Note the “secret word” in my article comment.
- Send an email to MechSpecGiveaways@gmail.com with the following in the title:
- Your user ID
- The “Secret word”
- Your platform (iOS, Android, Gameroom, or Amazon)
- Only emails with that information in the subject line will be valid
This contest closes tonight at 11:00 PM (EST). A winner will be notified by email and announced in tomorrow’s post.
Best of luck, trick-or-treaters!!