Happy Friday, everyone! First, take a couple minutes of your life to enjoy this perfectly thematic musical interlude coming at ya straight from glorious 1985!
You guessed it, today is the eighth day of the MECH*SPECTRUM Halloween contest, and we’ve got a real treat lined up!
For today’s trick-or-treat location, I’d like to introduce you to one of the War Robots community’s unsung heroes, one of the more influential folks you’ve never heard of- and that seems to be precisely how he likes it.
Everyone, meet Flexpoint.
Flex is the fella behind the long-running, popular War Robots Discord server. He’s worked tirelessly to help create a place where people felt welcomed to come and discuss life, the game, and everything else. Over time it’s become a real crossroads tavern of the game, with players from any number of clans and plenty without.
Not only that, but he does it with a nearly invisible hand, happy to keep the lights on and the place going but otherwise often omnipresent in the background. Truly a labor of love, and a worthy stop on the 12 Days of Halloween tour.
Now, let’s give something out, shall we? How does a shiny new Kumiho sound? Here’s how to enter.
- Visit Flexpoint’s Discord Server
- Check out all the different channels. Maybe even stick around awhile and say hello.
- The “secret word” in one of the channels. Look and you’ll find it.
- Send an email to MechSpecGiveaways@gmail.com with the following in the title:
- Your user ID
- The “Secret word” found in the channel
- Your platform (iOS, Android, Gameroom, or Amazon)
- Only emails with that information in the subject line will be valid!
The contest will be open until 11PM EST tonight. So hop on over, have a chat and hopefully walk away with a hangar one Kumiho larger!
And while we’re at it, big congratulations to Greg M. for finding the hidden word in yesterday’s video. Greg, you’ve won a Bulgasari– check your email!!!!
And here’s one more terrific track from our special musical guests to see you on your way!