Welcome to Day 9 of MECH*SPECTRUM‘s 12 Days of Halloween giveaway!
As we round third base and head towards home, we still have plenty to hand out . So let’s get to it!
First I want to congratulate Ubiond for winning yesterday’s giveaway. For finding the secret word “graveyard”, they win a minty-fresh Kumiho!
Next, it’s been brought to my attention that I may not have been clear about the method of selecting the winners. This giveaway is random. We look at all valid entries, spool up Random.org, and voila! A winner emerges!
Now, today’s contest is going to be a little bit different. No secret word this time, instead our fiendish host has a challenge!
Shaolin Rogue was one of the sixteen people who was selected to attend the Pixonic Community Roundtable last April. The content on his YouTube channel is first-rate, and he is a prominent member of the Wiki Forum community.
Here’s how to enter for today’s giveaway:
- Visit Shaolin Rogue’s YouTube channel, and check out the latest video he uploaded called Beast from the East.
- The video features Shaolin Rogue piloting a Dash bot. Count how many times he triggers the ability throughout the course of the video.
- Send an email to MechSpecGiveaways@gmail.com with the following in the title:
- Your user ID
- The number of times Shaolin Rogue triggers the Dash ability of his bot
- Your platform (iOS, Android, Gameroom, or Amazon)
- Only emails with that information in the subject line will be valid!
We’ll select one correct answer tomorrow night at 11PM and announce the winner, who will be the proud owner of a Haechi!
Good luck, and happy counting!!