In yesterday’s giveaway, we were looking for your favorite horror movies. About a quarter of you, it turns out, sided with the wife on this one (who won’t watch them), but from the rest I have a streaming playlist for some time to come.
Thanks to everyone who entered! In a forum as anonymous as the internet, it’s always nice to get a glimpse of the personalities behind the keyboards. Ultimately, fate could only pick one winner, so congratulations to Andria G. who walks away with a triple-pack of Scourges!
Now, on with the show!
Today’s giveaway sends us to a “source of truth,” the official database of Pixonic. It sort of flies beneath the radar for some, but they do appear to update it pretty quickly after changes. It’s a solid resource if you’re looking for data and information about the game.
Now, while you can log into the site, there’s no place for comments, so our “secret word” is going to be a little different this time. Here’s how to enter:
- Send an email to MechSpecGiveaways@gmail.com with the following in the title:
- Your user ID
- The secret word (see below)
- Your platform (iOS, Android, Gameroom, or Amazon)
- Only emails with that information in the subject line will be valid!
- The secret word is the second word on the entry about the Bulgasari. So just go to the Pixonic database, find the Bulgasari article, and look for the second word (pro tip: it’s the word after “heavy”)
- This giveaway ends tonight at 11PM EST, at which point we’ll draw a winner for… you got it, a Bulgasari!